Former paramedic mother issues stark warning about the dangers of feeding her son CUCUMBER, revealing how the popular snack can prove FATAL for children

titeduvn

Former paramedic mother issues stark warning about the dangers of feeding her son CUCUMBER, revealing how the popular snack can prove FATAL for children

  • Nikki Jurcutz took to TikTok to share the hidden dangers of the summer snack
  • He warned that the texture of the vegetable makes it a ‘high choking hazard’
  • The former paramedic suggested different ways to prepare it to minimize the danger

A former paramedic has revealed why serving cucumber to your children can be life-threatening.

Nikki Jurcutz, who is also a mom, took to TikTok to share the hidden dangers of the seemingly harmless summer snack.

He cautioned that the texture of the vegetable makes it a “high choking hazard” before suggesting different ways to prepare it to minimize the danger.

And dozens of other social media users flooded in to thank Nikki for the safety tips.

Nikki Jurcutz, who is also a mom, took to TikTok to share the hidden dangers of the seemingly harmless summer snack. Nikki Jurcutz, who is also a mom, took to TikTok to share the hidden dangers of the seemingly harmless summer snack.

Nikki Jurcutz, who is also a mom, took to TikTok to share the hidden dangers of the seemingly harmless summer snack.

He cautioned that the texture of the vegetable makes it a “high choking hazard” before suggesting different ways to prepare it to minimize the danger.

The former paramedic said: 'This is a high-risk choking food.  Because?  They are hard, they are slippery, they can break into pieces' The former paramedic said: 'This is a high-risk choking food.  Because?  They are hard, they are slippery, they can break into pieces'

The former paramedic said: ‘This is a high-risk choking food. Because? They are hard, they are slippery, they can break into pieces’

In her opening clip, which has been viewed more than 1.7 million times, Nikki proves her point using subtitles.

They read: ‘This is a high-risk choking food. Because? They are hard, slippery, they can break into pieces.

He uploaded the clip along with a caption that read, “Cucumbers aren’t talked about much when it comes to choking, so I wanted to shed some light to make you feel more prepared.”

See also  Naomi Campbell says it's "never too late" after having a child via surrogate at 53, but experts say it could offer false hope to women who don't have their millions, warning that "the fertility treatment is not like going to a spa.

Viewers took to the comments in droves to thank her for the info, as one wrote, “Thanks for sharing, I see a lot of moms don’t cut properly.”

Another added: ‘This is very helpful. I keep wanting to give but avoiding for this reason!’

And a third said, ‘OMG I gave my 10 month old baby cucumber sticks today.

I didn’t even think they were a choking hazard. I’m so glad I watched this video now.’

In a follow-up clip, Nikki explored the best ways to prepare cucumber if you’re still hoping to give the kids cucumber.

And dozens of other social media users flooded in to thank Nikki for the safety tips.

And dozens of other social media users flooded in to thank Nikki for the safety tips.

He held up a cucumber and said it was not well known as a ‘choking hazard’.

Nikki continued, “Let me show you how to safely prepare cucumbers to ensure they stay safe for your little one.”

Popular options included steaming them until smooth before pureeing, cutting them into wide and thin pieces, and even grating them for older kids.

He concluded by saying that parents can try slicing if they are comfortable with their chewing abilities.

Categories: Trending
Source: tit.edu.vn

Leave a Comment